We are looking for a qualified people to join our growing team!
We have a great family atmosphere with a cohesive leadership team who are invested in the growth and development of their employees. We are growing… and learning… together! We promote honesty (candor) and contribution.
We offer a competitive salary with above average benefits. Please send your resume with a brief cover letter telling us what separates you from your competitors.
Currently the following positions are open:
West Valley http://dvpeds.com/locations/west-valley/
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 -2 years of experience in a medical field and demonstrate positive customer service skills. The candidate must be detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks concurrently, possess good interpersonal skills, be able to work effectively with patients and doctors and have a flexible schedule. Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
– Great customer service skills
– Experience with EMR system
– Knowledge of PPO and Medicaid insurance plans
– Practice with and speed at data entry
– Understanding of HIPAA regulations
– Rooming patients and entering vitals
– Administering vaccines and other injections
– Communicate test results to parents
– Scan documentation into patient charts
– Some travel between offices
– Update patient demographic information
– Verify insurance information
EDUCATION: High school diploma and Medical Assistant Certificate