Ronald Gosnell, M.D.
Dr. Ron Gosnell was born and raised in Northern Virginia. He attended the University of Notre Dame, where he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in 1991.
He served in the United States Air Force (USAF) until 1993 when he returned to school to earn his Master’s in Health Care Administration at the University of Minnesota. He realized he loved health care but wanted to deliver the actual care and decided to attend medical school. He graduated from medical school at the University of Minnesota in 2000. He then completed his residency in Pediatrics in the USAF at Lackland Air Force Base, TX in 2003. After residency, he was stationed with his wife, Dr Heather Gosnell, also of Desert Valley Pediatrics, at Luke Air Force Base, AZ and completed his USAF commitment there in 2007.
Dr. Gosnell joined Desert Valley Pediatrics in 2007 and has quite enjoyed his pediatric experience in the West Valley and looks forward to many more years of serving the health needs of the children in our community!
- BS, Mathematics, University of Notre Dame
- MHA, Health Care Administration, University of Minnesota
- MD, Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota
- Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX
- Board Certified, Pediatrics
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow, Arizona Chapter
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Pediatrician of the Year, American Academy of Pediatrics, Military Chapter, 2005
- Luke AFB Medical Professional of the Year, Direct Clinical Support, 2005
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 1999 (Top 10% of medical school class)